About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Our Favorite Music

I finally got this CD from the library. I'm so glad they got more because I can't wait to get the rest.
Under a Shady Tree



My 2 yob loves singing to music. And, he just started talking. It's helping so much for him. Right now he has taken the cushions off the big chair in our living room and is jumping up and down and saying Choc-O-lot!

Since, B&N isn't showing a picture..I will just have to add my own. I love the cover picture.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment