About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Larry Gonick

These are the Larry Gonick books that my 9 year old is tearing through. I mean really statistics. I cannot wait till he gets to that...I mean he cannot wait. There are some more books, but I'm confident in your abilities to look for them. And, really if you tend to censor your child's reading then you might not want to get the the book on SEX. But, otherwise they seem pretty safe so far. But, remember you are your child's Parent/Teacher and you are responsible for what you allow to pass through their ears and out the other side.

Cartoon Guide to Statistics
Cartoon Guide to Statistics



The Cartoon History of the Universe, Volumes 1-7
The Cartoon History of the Universe, Volumes 1-7



The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry



Cartoon Guide to Statistics
Cartoon Guide to Statistics



The Cartoon Guide to the Environment
The Cartoon Guide to the Environment

No comments:

Post a Comment