About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

We sign tomorrow

We got a great 3 bedroom 1 bath in a sweet neighborhood.

Today we rented a 10 X 10 storage space and you know what we are not going to fill it up. Public Storage says that is 100 sq ft and it should be enough for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment.

Yeah!!!

I can't believe how much we parted with. I feel so richly blessed to start again fresh in a new city.

Sidewalks
dogs
kids
schools
playgrounds
libraries
zoos
bungalows
coffee shops

I've missed you big city.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how very exciting! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were registered for next semester. . . and what classes you are taking?

    ReplyDelete