About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fifty Famous Fairy Tales

I was able to get these through my local library. My 8 year old has somehow missed the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Which is partially why I'm using AO this upcoming year. AO for the younger years will help me to touch all the important things they shouldn't miss, yet still give us time to enjoy all the modern rabbit trails we like to wander around.

Back to audio books. I'm amazed that my boys like these. I just put them on and wander off and sometimes we put them on at night and turn off all the lights except for a few candles. I'm always surprised at how long they will sit and how they wander over and cannot help themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment