About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time to Travel

Are you planning any cultural studies or perhaps just touching on different countries? Here is a passport to print up & it includes "stamps" to modify for each destination.

2 comments:

  1. We are using the passports with Five in a Row this year! So far my 8 & 6yo boys have been to China, Ohio, New England and this week Venice!!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll hop over to your blog. I'm hoping you have some pictures!

    ReplyDelete