About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Friday, September 12, 2008

When citing accomplishments...

let me preface that I don't share book like accomplishments often. Mostly that is because of my thoughts on education. My thoughts are clouded by John Holt and that guy who writes for Home Education magazine...ya know David Albert, and the ever so lovely Charlotte Mason (with the help of Leslie).



But, the Peacemaker finally finished Explode the Code Book 1!!! I'm so darn proud of him, too. I don't care that he is 8 years old either. He isn't behind his schedule because he is homeschooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment