About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Week 14

We are borrowing a computer.  So, you get a wee update written by the boys themselves.  Hopefully over the break I can knock out a more complete update for the first half of the year.  It's been awesome.  I'm really proud of all the hard work these boys are putting in.  This has been our best year yet!

P-Grade 4
I did two math lessons. I finished Night of Ninjas.  I learned if you put a stick in the ground, if it's six inches and it's got a shadow it's pointing East.  I did my quiz on Pirates Past Noon and Night of the Ninjas on Book Adventure.  I finished Science Experiment three.  We wrote what happened to every leaf, every day until 10 days passed. 

E-Grade 1
I find colors.  I color Math paper.  I color blocks.  I am writing my name.  I looked at maps.  I saw Seattle.  I saw Gig Harbor.  I see where we one time lived.  I saw where I went on boat and I saw killer whales. 

G-Grade 7
I did two math lessons and a test in math u see. I read 15 chapters of harry potter and the order of the phoenix. I learned about the ideas of newton and locke in story of the world. I learned a new concept in grammar called interrogative sentences. I did a summary on Tom Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment