About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekly Check-in

Escher

I wrote and practiced writing Gig Harbor.  I drawed catses.  I draw chopped down trees and a dead flower.  The season is fall.  I draw a h.  Me draw a helicopter.


Gibran


I learned multiplying fractions by fractions.  I learned how to make a fraction of a fraction.  I did a leaf experiment on how the leaves die over a week.  We learned about Newtion and his Ideas.  How he found out about gravity and dicscovered it.  We did an experiment showing us how no matter how heavy objects are if dropped at the same height they'll hit the ground at the same time.

Porter


I did two lessons in Math.  Skip counting by nines.  We looked at leaves.  Some of them shrunk, some of them curled up, some of them are dry.  Isaac Newtion he discovered gravity.  We took a basketball and tennis ball and we let go of them from the porch.  They flew down.  They landed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment