About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's March

And, wow is it going crazy.  We had some snow. It didn't stick and try as I might we could not catch it on camera.  It was crazy, big, giant flakes of snow.

The boys are doing wonderful.  We have been going to the YMCA a few times a week for homeschool class and climbing classes and swimming classes and time with friends and walks around the gym.

Our little lady is trying to blow bubbles at the pool.  I didn't think a baby would do that.  I really didn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment