About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Week 24

I actually remembered to get the boys weekly report up!  Remember it's written by children.


Porter
In climbing class I had fun i 
almost made it to the top. 
In water p.e. class we played tunnel tag.
In math Im in lesson 19 im mltuping.

Escher
I played tunnel tag and groundhog tag.  You need to put hula hoop.  You run around and be in hula hoop.  Then you need to count in the hula hoop, 5 seconds.  Then you get caught by the fox.  You need to sit by the teacher.  I got to be the fox.  There is one fox and a whole bunch of groundhogs.

I count by 2's.  2, 4, 6, 8.

We started a new book.  On the Banks of Plum Creek.  They moved out one house and got a new house.  It's built out of sod.  Grass grow on it.  They have a creek.  Laura saw a Badger.  

Gibran
I entered  Two timeline entries  for history which were both about the Haiti revolution.
in writing i did pages 43 and 44 in italics.
in history i read chapters 27 to 30 of Story of the world.
at the YMCA i played tunnel tag in the water P.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment