About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Peek into...the kitchen table.

We have an eat-in kitchen.  Since, it has a washable floor, that is where I make Science happen. Well, I don't make it. But, I do allow science things to happen in there.

The kitchen table

One kid had stuffed piled up that was non-messy.  Messy stuff was on the uncovered side.  Not sure if that would have helped in case of a spill.  If you click over to flickr you can see notes and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh can I relate to this. Funny, I just made a blog post about this same thing today.

    ReplyDelete