About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Friday, August 28, 2009

First week of school

This week we are easing back into a school routine. We got a brand new family journal. I've done some post-nesting and rearranging. We are waiting on curriculum to arrive & starting on what we have already. I'm cleaning up my online activities (not what you are thinking). I'm changing my email and my blog addresses. I'm getting rid of old blogs, unnecessary posts, and old email. I'm going to update the plans for this year. I'll be editing all the old stuff and thoughts from those posts, too. Clean, clean, and clean!!! Our latest addition has been amazing. She is a blessing to all the boys. She sleeps well, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment