About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Watercolor Painting

DSC08547

I recently went through all the photos. It looks like we have quite the back up of downloads =). What can I say? It was a fun school year.


These are the painting supplies we purchased. Paints are from Paper Scissors Stone. Paper and brushes from Dick Blick. We mixed the paint about half and half with water in baby food jars.


Painting With ChildrenI used some ideas from A Little Garden Flower You Tube videos.


On my list for the upcoming year, is Painting with Children. I hope this might give me some help in actually planning some painting lessons. I'm not looking at being too formal. But, I do need a little help in that area.


No comments:

Post a Comment