About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gearing up for High School

This post reminded that we are gearing up for High School.  This next year my oldest will be an official High Schooler.  I remember it being so far away.  But, this is it.  This is his last year of just enjoying home schooling.  Next year, things count.

So, I've started a file for next year.  I'm going to file away things that look interesting or things I think he might want to read.  I'm going to make a little place on the side of the blog to keep High School related links.  I'm going to try to stuff it all in there and not think about it too much this year.

Homeschooling: The Teen Years: Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 13- to 18- Year-Old (Prima Home Learning Library)

No comments:

Post a Comment