About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our first day of 2010-2011 school year...

...it is 8:22 and the boys are still in bed. I have morning sickness to start the year off. Yes, we are expecting again. We finally got the are you Mormon comment. (We are not.) I feel like an official big family now. I have had some coffee. I'm off to wake them up and get them started on their chore packs. I got an iPad for my birthday, so I hope we will blog more often this year.

...9:43 children stayed up late talking. They are up. They have visited with grandparents. They are eating and getting chores started.

...3:37 Still working with child who was starving. Dad needs to go shopping. Mom wants to vomit at the thought. Oldest playing with youngest and supposedly multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment