About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Negate all that I have said

because I read through Ambleside Online and we are going with that. We are going to do Year 1 and I will add extra if G needs it.

I'm trying to come up with a way to spend a very little amount of money for the year. This should be good. There is only one book I would purchase and I just might omit it and do something else. If G can't keep busy enough he can do some Story of the World from the library.

Yeah....I've been reading through the Modern English version of The Original Homeschooling Series. I feel so peaceful and happy =)

Once we get going I'll share what we do every week. I'm sure I'll change somethings because that is what homeschooling is all about.

The Very Happy Mommy

1 comment: