About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Working on plans for next year

Well this is really just for me.
I'm a list maker.
Just trying to come up with what to do next year.

They ask for plans.
Who are these children?

Don't they know I could sit all day long,
under a bookshelf (literally I used to sleep under the
bottom shelf of a bookshelf in my bedroom)
and read books (I thought it was quirky
and interesting)
without being bothered over
(I was so strange as a child).

How do you make loose plans.
Room for budging and moving.
Possibly room for mom to wander off
a few times a week
to have interests
of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment