About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 6 as reported by the boys


Escher's Report
I did schoolwork.  Color a lock.  I wrote L.  I count blocks.  (In History) She sitting on a person.  She won't sit on pillow.  I colored a picture of the woman.


















Porter
I did handwriting. I learned  about  adjectives  that  tells  whose.

In history, i learned about slavery. I'm in lesson 6 in math.















Gibran
I worked on lesson 6 In math and I worked on history and writing. In history I learned about slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment