About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Warrior Grade 1 Week 28


DSC08441
Originally uploaded by OakBlossoms
I did Math. It was hard. I count by tens.

It was warm at the pool. I got my first swimming class. I needed to walk around the pool. Then I jump in the pool. We hold our breath and jump in water and stay in water for awhile. Then you breathe when you jump out. I front kick and back kick.

There are four cocoons. One is not a cocoon. It's trying to make a cocoon.

I take owl pellets apart. I take bones and pull them out. I liked it. Gibran not like it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is cute! I love how each of your boys wrote their own weekly report! Love it!

    ReplyDelete