About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday


Tuesday
Originally uploaded by OakBlossoms
This is our Tuesday block. Bottom to top. Real Science For Kids Biology Chapter 5. People say they speed through this book. I knew it would take us the entire year to get through. We love Nature but turning it into a textbook isn't a fun thing. We read a few sections each week, discuss it, work on the experiment and that's it. It doesn't take us long. But, we like to spend our Science time outside. Italics Handwriting workbooks and Chinese jumprope

1 comment:

  1. I like the 5 day cubby idea! I'm always trying to get more organized, too:-) Glad I found your lovely blog!
    ~Melody

    ReplyDelete