About Me

My photo
I am a crunchy Christian mom to four boys and one girl ♥ We are a homeschooling Family. Our family can't stay still for long. We are always on the move. Our homeschool is inspired by The Well Trained Mind, Waldorf, and a bit of Charlotte Mason. Our lives are inspired by The Word of God, Jesus, Miracles, and sunshine when we can find it.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Waldorf?

I got a comment about Waldorf.  I thought I would throw out a few helpful links for anyone interested.  You can always check out my cloud label in the sidebar.  There is a waldorf tag.  Just click that and you will probably find some further links.

Why Waldorf Works is a site from the Association of Waldorf Schools North America.

A Little Garden Flower & Waldorf Essentials is where I've purchased my curriculum.

Bob and Nancy's Bookshop is probably the most popular Waldorf Bookstore.

Paper Scissors Stone is a supplier of Waldorf goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment